Chestnut – Hermann Oak Leather Belt:
- Nice, firm leather in a range of versatile, pretty colors
- This leather has just a touch of oil so it will accept stamping and tooling beautifully
- Grain side has a lustrous sheen while the flesh side has a smooth, waxy finish
- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
Richard Mason – Hermann Oak English Bridle Full Grain Leather Belt in 5 Colors “Any size same price”
This is a beautifully handcrafted casual dress belt that can be used as a heavy duty Gun/Holster Belt.
The Belt Strap:
The Buckle and Screws:
Richard Mason, I am a local leather artisan from Oakland, California. Started my leather career out of frustration for the perfect belt. It only needed two things to make it perfect…
1. Will outlast all Big Box Retail Store belts
2. Be affordable to everyone.
After a few months of searching and learning about leather types and uses of leather. I figured that many, like myself, wanted a heavy duty, reliable, affordable, Full Grain leather belt. A belt that would form it’s patina exclusively with you and that you will enjoy it for the years to come.
That is when I decided to make my own belts and share them with everyone else.
MADE IN USA:
There are no reviews yet.